Sunday, December 22, 2013

Three Days til Christmas!!

Good evening!  It has been a good Sunday.  The choir sang beautifully for Sacrament meeting.  It is amazing how good it sounds with enough voices!  I think we had about 30 people.  So it sounded pretty good.  Also we had a pianist an organist and a flautist.  All quite accomplished musicians.
The rest of today I have spent resting.  I have caught a pretty bad cough.  I have been trying not to catch this for a week or more.  But it finally caught up with me, in time for Christmas....of course:)
So I guess nothing more to report, except that I am wishing everyone a merry Christmas!  It's coming fast now!  HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I do hope you are feeling better from your cough. I hate it when I get sick this time of year. You must rest more and drink lots of fluids. I am sure the choir was lovely.
Blessings!