Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fish go blub, but what does the fox say-2

Good evening!  I thought I might include a little saying from the sign downtown.   "Croissant - angry ant!"  The other side was funny too, but yes, I can't remember it just now.  Oh, well.  That seems to happen a lot more these days.
So....I had a pretty good day at school today.  In graphic design I did OK for the critique.  My teacher liked the one about power with the w for a crown.  He gave me some suggestions about how to improve things.  And he noticed that my icon was not colored equally black.  I was hoping he wouldn't notice that.  It has something to do with using the Adobe cloud version and then translating it to the version at school.  They are not completely compatible.  So I may go into school tomorrow and work it out on their computers.  I have to go in anyway for volunteer work.
In my drawing class I think I did well today.  I am starting to figure it out...finally.  How to draw a person that is sitting in front of me and get the proportions right.  Of course I can't post the whole picture, but I took a mostly modest picture so you can see my progress.  It is fun to see that I am making some!  I am not really finished with this yet, but you can get some idea.  It is charcoal and white charcoal on medium gray paper.
So then I guess tomorrow I will be working on a fox drawing for illustration.  I have to come up with a sequence...sort of like a comic strip.  That should be fun, at least I am hoping so.  I think I will do something to "What does the fox say?" from youtube.  Here's a link.  Fox  I think it would make a fantastic children's book, but I don't know if it copyrighted.  So I may just do it for my own grandkids.  It would be fun.
Well, I think it is time for prayers with the gang:)  Yes, all is going well here.  I hope it is in cyberspace!  Take care!  And keep your stick on the ice!!!!  Melody

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

The art piece looks great. You have been working so hard all semester even with being sick for a while. I am so excited for you to be through with the school part. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season.
Blessings!

singing/granny said...

Thanks LeAnn! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season also! It is a great time of the year!