Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Fretting

Good merry morning!  There's not much of it left here.  And when it is almost finished I will leave for school.  I want to get there a little early so I can run a few errands....like picking up my parking permit.  Right now I only have a receipt that I place on my dashboard so that they won't ticket me.  But it is only good until Friday.  I also want to visit the administration building and inquire about my diploma.  I still haven't received it!  Perhaps they are correcting the major I graduated in.  I mentioned that I was listed in the program as a geo sciences major, didn't I?  It still makes me smile.  But I worked hard for that little piece of paper and I want to make sure I get it!!!
I have a ton of stuff to lug to class today.  I am a little worried it will be impossible to carry it all in the building in one trip.  They do have a loading zone, so I may use that.  I feel like I am a little over prepared.  I hope I am not forgetting anything essential!
Yes, I am fretting.  It is a bad habit.  I have been working on changing it to a good habit for about 40 years I think.  Instead of fretting I prepare!  But in this case I have prepared until I have nothing else to do!  I suppose this will be something I have to answer for in heaven...."Melody, do you fret?"  "Why yes, but I am very prepared!!!  And I hardly ever murmur:)"  Sorry, I suppose I shouldn't joke about it.  But it is kinda funny!
Well, I mostly just wanted to send some cheer your way.  I hope the day is good.  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I do enjoy your sense of humor. I hope you managed to get all of your art materials in one trip. I like that you are prepared and I think we are a like in fretting.
Blessings dear friend!