Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hanging out in my Studio

Good evening!!!!!!   I am definitely hiding out!  I am in my art studio.  I just finished a bit of homework for my painting class.  I had to make a painting chart for mixing paint.  I am excited to start this.  It is going to be super helpful when I am looking for what color I need.  And just making it will be very educational.  I think I am finally going to get smart about mixing paint!  Today I just made the chart outline.  We will actually put paint on it over the whole semester.
The other thing I have been hiding out doing is bills.  I pay most of them online.  But I am somewhat of a control freak, so I have to push the buttons for myself.  Probably because I signed up for bill pay with our bank some years back and they paid my bills late.  They apologized....they were kind of new to the whole idea.  But it has made me a little distrustful.  Maybe I will come around one of these days.  Stranger things have happened!  But in the meantime I like to pay each bill myself and check to make sure it is all done right.
I guess the other reason I am hiding out is because it is a way to get a little quiet, alone time.  It is hard to get here these days.  It is not ideal, because the walls are not too thick.  But it is helpful to be able to close the door and concentrate.
So that is my rather simple day.  I hope all is going well in cyberspace.  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGE!!!!!!  Melody
P.S.  Have you seen this?  Dad Life

No comments: