Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday Evening Post....volume 2000:)

Good evening!  It has been a day.  We are nervous about Kim.  She had her MRI this morning and the procedure made her head hurt more than usual.  So she is resting and taking it easy.  We will know more on Monday I guess.  Sometimes waiting can be the hardest part.
Mel is giving a talk tomorrow in Sacrament meeting.  He is a wonderful speaker.  Speech was his major in school....speech and drama:)  It makes me smile to write it.  He is a great actor too.  But he is a tool and die maker now.  Funny how life turns out.  Anyway, he will do fine, but it has him a little anxious. I don't think it is easy for anyone to speak in church.  I get way more nervous, but I don't do as well.  I am glad it is him speaking, and not me.  Although I will be doing a small bit in Sunday school gospel doctrine class.  The teacher wants me to talk about my "Whispers" painting.  I don't mind, but I wish it was a better painting.  I am taking a small print, so maybe it will be harder to see:)  I would take the real thing, but it is large...and I already gave it to Julie and Randy.
So I guess things are good.  It feels a little weird today.  I cannot help but worry.  I do wish there was a button to push and turn it off.  I know that the worrying will help though....right?  The more I worry the better the outcome:)
Well, I should get back to life in the real world.  I hope things are well and happy in cyberspace tonight.  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGreatEvening!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I have to smile at the comment that If you worry the outcome will be better. I always worry about when I don't worry that I should have. Crazy??? You and your sweet daughter will be in my prayers; I hate to wait for results from tests. It's these kinds of moments when you just have to trust in the Lord.
It does sound like you were going to have a busy day with husband speaking and your part in SS. I do think everyone gets nervous when giving a talk or lesson.
I loved your whispering painting; it was very good.
Blessings, prayers and hugs~