Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Sunny Day in Nampa

Good morning!  I guess there's not too much left of it.  I have been kind of lazy this morning.  I woke up kind of nauseated and weak feeling.  It is getting better as the morning goes on.  I have class this afternoon, so it is motivational in getting me going.  I am hoping I have a good session of painting.  Last class was pretty bad.  So today is bound to be better.  At least I won't be drugged out on cold medicines!
So my little puppy is definitely still a puppy.  He dug up one of my house plants this morning.  It is a large palm type, and I have had it for about 20 years.  I think I rescued it in time, but I was not happy with little Mugsy this morning.  I guess puppies, no matter how cute and adorable, are still just dogs...not all that smart about houseplants.  I will have to put a barrier or something around the plant...or put it in a different room.  I can do that when Julie and family leave on Saturday.  I am trying not to think about that much though.  I will deal with that tomorrow...in Tara:)  I think that is how Scarlet O'Hara handled everything.  It is sometimes easier not to face things head on.
Well, I had better get my things together for class.  I hope you have a wonderful day.  The sun is shining here which makes everything much better.  I am pulling for you!  Melody


No comments: