Friday, February 28, 2014

Good Wishes

Good evening!  Just a quick message to send happy wishes and good feelings out into cyberspace.  Julie, if you read this, I am thinking of you...squished into a suburban with 7 kids, two dogs and a cat and blue dishes:)  I hope you are traveling safe...and switching off with Randy every once in a while.
Things are very quiet here!  And I hate to admit it, but it is really nice:)  I guess I will miss the noise soon, but right now I am liking the quiet.
I took Mel out to lunch today...Red Robin.  It is fairly close to work, and we split the lunch so it is also pretty cheap, and yummy!  I also did a little shopping.  Brown sugar was on my list along with yogurt and Ben and Jerry's.  I miss ol' Ben and Jerry when I don't see them around.  They are small and expensive though, so not too easy to share with 10 other people.  I shouldn't have too much of a problem sharing them with Mel.
Mel found a frame I had in the shop...it is large, 3' x 6'.  So we will stretch the canvas on tonight.  Then I will paint on the gesso tomorrow and Monday.  I am glad to not have to make a new frame.  They are lots of work.
Well, I really have no news.  I just like to blog.  I hope all is well in cyberspace!!!  Take care and travel safe!!!  And HAVVVVVVVVVVwonderful evening!!!!  Melody

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

We as mother's do worry about our children when they travel. I too know the positive part of children moving is getting you house back for just the two of you. Of course, it is fun to have them around and sad when they leave. I will never regret having those precious moments with them.
Have fun painting on that canvas.
Blessings and hugs!

singing/granny said...

Thanks LeAnn! I always enjoy your comments! I'm sorry you have a daughter moving so far away. Maybe they will discount flights to Australia...or you could take a boat:) Blessings and hugs to you too! Melody