Monday, February 17, 2014

Grace Shall Be As Your Day!

Good evening!  I had an interesting day today.  I started out this morning painting my homework assignment.  It was not good!  I had a luncheon to go to, so before I left I wiped the oil paint off that I had painted today.  I went to Carl's Jr. to meet my oldest daughter Michelle and her whole family...except for Madeline who is in college.  Anyway, it was fun.  I picked up Liz and her boys, and met Kim, and Julie and Randy and their group.  My dad came too.  So it was like a mini family reunion at the burger joint.  Ha, ha!  And then to top it off, I saw a couple that I haven't seen much lately.  They used to live in Manteca when we did, and then they followed us to Boise.  We have been friends for a long time!  It was fun to see them with their two grandkids.  We had 14 of our grandchildren there.  It's a good place to go because you don't have to keep kids too quiet:)
So then after the fun lunch, I came home and painted a while.  This time it turned out a little better.  I kinda like it, though I still don't think it looks like me.  It's a good start though.  And it is good enough.  It is hard to paint me....I don't hold still enough...and I keep moving.  But it feels good to have my homework done.  I am hoping I can enjoy the evening.
Well, I can't think of much else to share.  Life is good....except I feel kinda yucky with this cold.  So take care and HAVVVVVVVVGFHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I love the thought of a mini family reunion. I wish we had more children that lived near.
I am waiting for your finished painting.
Sorry, that you got the cold; that is the pits!
Blessings!