Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Slip Sliding Away!

Good mornin', good mornin'!!!  My dad is at the wheel. It was inevitable I suppose, but it makes me super nervous. He drives great but he gets confused easily. Luckily the road is clear and straight. And I am praying!!!  No joke. And blogging in the back seat.
So according to our gps we'll be home in about 7 hours. That's if the roads stay clear and the fog melts away in Boise. I read it was terrible last night. I keep checking the weather reports. 
Obviously I will miss my class today. I emailed my teacher who promised to save me a spot in the lineup of easels. It's a small class so it shouldn't be too hard. 
It's funny. I guess I really am becoming an artist. Every where I look I see a painting. And when I daydream I think of the latest thing I've painted and sort of go over it again and again in my head. There's no escaping now I guess. I kinda like it:)
So think of me sliding along the freeway today and say a little prayer in my behalf. And have a most joyous, happy, inspired day!  I'm still pulling for you!!!!  Melody

No comments: