Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Cup of Progress:)

So does it count that I had a pretty good day...until I painted for a couple of hours?  I guess I am not on my game today.  Is that even the right expression?  Oh well, it is good practice.  I worked on the bird for most of the time, and then I wiped it out.  It just wasn't looking right.  It was pretty...but not right.  So I will work on it again tomorrow.  I think.  I am so tired these days that it is hard to keep going all day long.  This morning was great....I had lots of energy.  I did bills, and I mailed them, and I took Mel for some lunch.  Then I did some shopping.  I think that is where my energy went.  Oh well.
So I keep driving by the sign downtown and laughing.  It's a good one....ready?  "Gardens - weed 'em and reap!"  I love it.  I don't know where they get their lines, but every once in a while it is really good. So here is a photo of my cup progress.  And I must add that the picture is not as good as the real thing.  It really doesn't capture all of the subtleties of color.  And that is my story and I'm sticking to it.
It does look a bit rough in real life too.  I was just going to order a new brush:)  Not that that will solve anything.  Yeah, I am being a little hard on myself.  I think I need a power nap!
So....take care and HAVVVVVVGE!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I would say the cup is coming right a long. I do hope you enjoyed a nap.
Blessings for you!