Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Another Day Older

Today was a good painting day. I am kind of figuring out what direct painting is. It's not what I thought. It is sort of direct, but indirect too.  I think I can't explain it very well.  I tried but then realized it made little sense.  But it's hard!  So I feel good that I am making some progress.
I had a nice lunch with my daughter Kim today.  We went to a new place "The salad man."  It was interesting.  It reminded me of "the soup nazi" from Seinfeld.  The food is amazing, but the owner tells each customer where they can sit and when they can pay.  I guess because it is such a small place and there are so many people.  It was fun and interesting.
After class I went swimming with my sister Joy.  We are getting good.  We swam for an hour...back and forth, back and forth.  It would get boring but we talk the whole time.  It is fun.
So that is all.  Time to call it quits for today.  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I think it is so awesome that you go swimming with your sister and you do it for that long. I think I need to get myself back to exercising. I get going good and then stop and it takes a while to get back to it.
I will look forward to the pictures of your newest paintings.
Blessings!