Friday, March 28, 2014

Blue Bird

Guten Tag!  I am having a better day today.  I think it helps to paint in the morning...and also to decide ahead of time that it is okay to paint the bird blue.  Yesterday I argued with myself all through the painting about that.  So here it is so far.

 I think I have made good progress.  I can see I need to work on the shadows on the top of the back of the bird.  This is hard!   I am not sure how to do the snail on the wall.  I wish now I had taken a photo when we were in Oregon of all of the snails crawling down the wall at the motel.  Oh well.
So now I am going to take a break from painting for the rest of today and just enjoy the last of my spring break.  I may read...or watch netflix.  Or....  Tonight we are going out to dinner with our friends, Jodell and Bob.  That should be fun.  I really want to see that Monuments Men movie, but we'll see.  I am not the decider in this group:)
Well, I hope your Friday is good out in cyberspace.  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!
Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Since blue is one of my favorite colors I love the blue bird. I think things are coming along nicely. I hope you had a good night with friends. Yes, enjoy the moments of this spring break.
Blessings to you!