Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Buoyancy

It's been a good day!  Liz and Taylor had great fun swimming and Alex cried when he had to leave the nursery drop in.  So we are going to do this again on Friday...if I recover:)  I think it will be good to exercise more.  And it is a chance to see Liz and help her a little.  She has no car and gets feeling pretty homebound!  And Taylor loves swimming!  He was so cute.  He learned to swim much better.  He floats best on his back.  He is awfully thin and doesn't float real great...unlike me who is very buoyant...sigh!  I did get a lot of exercise and was pretty tired for most of the afternoon.  So that was good.  I only had laundry today, so not much work to do.  Next week is spring break for school, so there isn't too much homework...just the next step of my tea cup painting.
So just reporting my swimming.  I think it keeps me accountable to write it in my blog.  HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGN!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

You are such an example of one who is busy doing good things, learning more and exercising. I hope I can get motivated to exercise by you.
Blessings and hugs!