Friday, March 7, 2014

Day tripping

Hola!  I am sitting in the back seat of my dad's car. Mel is driving and he and my dad are enjoying the view.  I am sitting in the back so I can put my feet up and keep my leg from swelling.  We will stop every couple of hours so I can walk around. Such is life as we know it at present. 
The weather here is beautiful..clear blue skies and already almost 60. We are lucky to have good traveling weather.  Dad is very excited to be going back to his home with Barbara. I like that he is happy and well. He is remarkably well for a 91 year old!
So today will be a car day. I am grateful for a smartphone that keeps me in touch with the internet. It certainly helps to pass the time.  I am thinking I may turn my phone into a hotspot so I can also use my iPad on the road. I'm thinking it might be nice. 
I took Max & Mugsy to the groomer before I left. It occurs to me that it sounds like I am talking about a couple of  thugs;).  They are so funny!  Max knew what it meant and seemed sad. Mugsy was super excited to go somewhere new. He was really cute and happy.  It made it easier to leave them. 
So have a great day. I am pulling for you. Life seems great!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I know how you feel about being connected to the internet where ever you are. It is all so amazing. There are moments when I would like to disconnect from it all.
Blessings for a safe trip!