Friday, March 14, 2014

Dead Palette :)























Hi again!  I worked on this again today.  This is the "dead palette" part where you use a limited palette to paint just the light part of the painting.  I will probably work on this some more before the third step...where I get to use all of the colors I want.  I really do enjoy this kind of painting.  It helps me to see value and temperature more....things I still struggle to get right.  Anyway, I am enjoying this homework.  And that is not a lamp shade:)  It is a reflection with a snail crawling down the wall.  I hope that clears up when I can use all the colors!
Things have gone well today.  I am feeling pretty good.  I am glad for the weekend.  Hope yours is good out there in cyberspace!!!  HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!  Melody

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

Aw w, I love seeing the progression in this painting. I also love the colors.
Blessings and have a fabulous weekend.

LeAnn said...

Aw w, I love seeing the progression in this painting. I also love the colors.
Blessings and have a fabulous weekend.