Saturday, March 29, 2014

Done, done, done!!!

My computer just announced it was 1 o'clock.  I can't believe how fast the time goes when I am painting.  I sat down just a few minutes ago to paint....I think it was 9 o'clock.  I guess I have been in the zone!  Anyway, I think this is almost finished.  I will give it a couple of days to set and then see.



Tonight is the Relief Society's Women's meeting.  If you want to watch it on the computer, here is the link.  Women's Meeting  It is probably the largest formal gathering of women in the world.  And it is so interesting and enlightening.  I look forward to this yearly meeting with great anticipation!  You can watch it live or watch a recording of it later.
So for the rest of today I am going to clean!  If I can keep the energy going.  I usually kind of poop out after an hour or so.  But I can do a lot in an hour!!!!!
I hope all is well in cyberspace!  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVGreat Saturday!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I love your painting. I too loved the meeting tonight. It was so inspiring and the music lovely.
I hope you didn't work to hard.
Take care of yourself and blessings and hugs for you!