Thursday, March 13, 2014

Good morning!

No class today...it was cancelled because of a teacher workshop.  I have a doctor's appointment instead.  Yippee!!  Not.  I have been avoiding this for a while.  I was supposed to go in January.  Naughty me.  I have a neighbor that is having a triple bypass surgery this morning.  I think that may have motivated me to make the appointment.  Anyway, it is time.  I will go and see what the news is for this body.  
I am also painting this morning.  That should be good.  It is the zone I like to be in.  I don't worry or fret over anything, and I feel at peace with the universe.  It is a good place to be today.  Anyway, I had better get to it.  Take care out there in cyberspace!  I am pulling for you!  Melody

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I will be want to learn how the Dr. Appointment went. I think it is awesome that you have a place of peace to go and be freer from worry.
Blessings and prayers for you!

LeAnn said...

I will be want to learn how the Dr. Appointment went. I think it is awesome that you have a place of peace to go and be freer from worry.
Blessings and prayers for you!