Friday, March 14, 2014

Imprimatura

Good morning!  I thought I would share my progress on my painting so far.  This is the first step...imprimatura.  I think this looks cool at this stage.  We had to pick a cup and then two drawings and then change the drawings.  So I chose a bird and a snail.  I decided to change the snail so that it is sliding down the wall.  We saw that in Oregon.  I never see snails around here.  Or any insects except bees and spiders and giant beetles.  I think it may be because of the farmland around.  They are always spraying with insecticides.  It makes me wonder how healthy that is for our food.
Alex is here this morning.  He is a fun grandson, and my youngest!  He is two and quite curious.  His mom and Taylor went to meet the other home schoolers for a field trip this morning.  Taylor is liking home school.
Well, I hope today is a good day.  HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!
Melody
P.S.  The doctor appointment went well.  I guess I will be on blood thinners for the time being.  I am glad.  And so far I can stay on the one I am on.  No coumedin yet.  Phew!!!

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I love this painting. I love the colors and I think you are doing amazing work.
Enjoy that little one and have a lovely day.
Blessings to you dear friend.

singing/granny said...

Thanks LeAnn! I hope your days are going well. Be happy! Melody