Saturday, March 22, 2014

Is It Morning Yet?

Hola!  I just woke up:)  I got so tired I went to lie down for a few minutes and woke up a couple of hours later.   It's a little weird to do that, because now it feels like I should be up for a while, and Taylor and Mel are headed for bed.  Well, Mel is already asleep.  He was exhausted too I think.  Taylor likes to read before sleeping.  So he is reading a comic strip book.  Light reading before bed.  I can hear him laughing in the next room.  And every once in a while he comes in here to show me one that he thinks is extra funny.  He's such a sweet boy.  I really enjoy having him for a couple of days.
I guess I was tired because of riding in the car so much today.  We went to pick up a car that my sister no longer needs.  Mel is going to fix it if he can.  We don't need a third car, but someone else will.  And then Mel and Taylor burned weeds in the back.  It made me so tired watching them:)  And then I went shopping for a few things for dinner tomorrow and that made me even tireder.   I think I am tired from the exercise this week.  But that's good.  I will keep at it.  I kind of feel like it is an uphill battle, but it's worth the struggle if I can gain back some stamina.
Well, as you can tell I have very little to write about this evening.  I had thought earlier I would tell of a conversation between Mel and Taylor that had me laughing.  But I can't remember what they said:)  I can see their faces clearly though, as they were both laughing and loving the banter back and forth.  It is nice to see Mel as a grandpa.  He is pretty sweet with our grandchildren, and I appreciate that.
So good night out there in cyberspace.  Life keeps moving forward at an amazing rate.  I hope I can keep up!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I was just thinking to myself that I might lie down for a while. However, I am afraid if i do i will sleep to long.
I love watching my husband too with our grandchildren; he is a great grandpa.
Blessings and hugs!