Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Miss Muffet here again!

Good merry morning!  I hope it is for you!  Today is class again.  It seems like it has been too long since the last class, and it was only a week ago.  I am glad to be busy with art.  I keep thinking that I would like to keep at it for the rest of my life.  It's a good pastime I think.  Especially if I am painting what I want.  Maybe it will be landscapes....with people:)  I like painting people.
Well, not much new here today.  I am spending a lot of time on Zillow.  Liz and Adrian need a new place to live.  Their rent is going up and they can't afford it, so... move.  We are also thinking about moving.  Not far, just closer into town and less property to take care of.  Mel can never seem to get to the yard work, and we probably should be moving now while we still can manage it.  Also it would be good to be nearer things like stores and hospitals....not that we ever need those things:)  The problem is that we love it here by the lake.  It is beautiful most of the time.  But I suppose it would be a place to take a drive to once in a while.  I must admit that I would rather do that than drive everywhere else the rest of the time.
Ooo, I just spied a huge spider on my wall.  I went to swat it and it jumped!  Down to the floor where it is behind my desk.  I don't like spiders much!
So, here I go...signing off one more time.  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!!!!!  Melody

4 comments:

LeAnn said...

I don't like spider at all. Once there was a spider in the temple and a few of us were wondering if we should kill or try to pick it up and take it outside. One of the Matron's came by and she just killed and flushed down. That took care of that question.
Moving is such a huge decision. We thought of downsizing and we decided just to keep this house because it has enough room to have a couple of our six families stay here. We are thinking of putting some desert landscaping in so it won't be so hard to care for. As we get older it is good to be closer to stores and etc.
I think it is so hard for young families now days to find housing.
Have an awesome day and blessings to you!

Amy Boyack said...

There's a house next door to me if you want to be next door neighbors. But, I don't know that that would help with any of your needs. But all of my needs would be met :)))

singing/granny said...

Wouldn't that be fun? I think it would meet my needs too. But that's quite a commute for Dad!

singing/granny said...

I really don't like spiders either! When I got into my car to go to school there was another big hairy spider of the same variety. I tried to kill him but he also jumped away. Ick and aack!