Friday, March 7, 2014

Night post

Good evening!  We're 40 miles from my dad's house in Oregon. I am tired. But glad we're almost there. We would have made it sooner but we stopped in Portland and got buried in traffic. It was kind of my fault...let's try going this way. iPhone says it's quicker. Oops!  Didn't know there'd be a crash on the freeway that made the quick way the long way. We're having fun anyway. We picked up a rental car in Portland so we have a way back to the airport. It's a Nissan ultima. I like it. I kind of like trying out different cars. This one is very comfortable, black, and shiny!  And it has a key that isn't a key. You push a button to start it. Kinda fun. 
The other fun thing is I figured out how to watch netflix on my phone!  I can't get over what a versatile little machine my iPhone is. An app for most everything;)
Well I guess I have written all I need for one day. Take care. Good night!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Gosh, I will have to see if I can get Netflix on my phone. Sorry about the traffic delay. Whenever I am on I 15 I listed to the radio so I can know if I should take an alternate route. I hate busy freeways; I have a phobia to them.
Blessings on your fun little trip.