Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Quick Note - La, la,la,la, laaaaa!

Hi again!  Sorry I haven't written an explanation of the Hallelujah.  I don't have time to do it now and give it the time it deserves.  So I will wait til tomorrow.  I had an interesting ultrasound this morning.  The technician says my veins don't look so great, they are damaged from the blood clots.  So I am assuming I will probably be staying on blood thinners.  Bummer!  I won't know for sure til I see the doctor.  I have to make an appointment I guess.
Class was really hard today.  We started a direct painting....and I stink at it.  There were three different colored lights shining on the model.  It was really hard to get the paint the right color.  I guess I will keep practicing!
Well, I hope things are good in cyberspace.  Take care!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I will be praying for you not to have to stay on the blood thinner. But if you do, I think it is so wonderful that they have medications for this.
Have fun on your painting.
blessings!