Saturday, March 8, 2014

Relaxing

Good evening!  We are happily settled in a motel in Yachats, Oregon. It is a nice place right near the ocean. We spent today at Sunset Bay, Shore acres, and driving north along the coast. We had a fun late lunch in Charlston at a good seafood cafe. The fish and chips were outstanding!  I love good fish!  We will probably stay here in Yachats til Monday when we fly from Portland back home. We are going to try to find church here. The internet isn't terrific though. Hard to find info. It might have something to do with the wind. I heard it is supposed to be gusting up to 70 mph this evening. :). The surf is beautiful. I took this earlier today down south.  I'll add more tomorrow if the connection improves. I am enjoying this short respite!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

What a lovely picture; you should paint it.
Enjoy the moments on this one!
Blessings to you all~