Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sweet is the Work

Good morning!  Spring break is almost over!  It has been nice to rest. I have painted a little. Not sure this is progress though. I have mostly been painting the cup. 
I will work on the bird and snail today. This is hard not only because we are supposed to imagine everything but the cup, but also because I don't know what I am doing. I'm not kidding. My teacher keeps saying don't make hard lines. But I don't know how to do that. Sigh!
I am also going to swim today. I haven't for a few days and I am missing it!
Last night we went to the temple for a ward temple night. It is also the shift we worked for a while. It was nice to see people we knew. I love the temple!  It is so peaceful there!!!!
So have a great day out there in cyberspace. Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I love the temple too. I think your painting is coming right a long.
I am sure the process isn't easy.Blessings and hugs for you!