Saturday, March 15, 2014

Tis eventide

It's been a pretty good day.  I didn't get to paint, but instead I helped Taylor with his schoolwork.  I guess that is most fun for me.  I really enjoy his company.  He is full of information about everything in his world and it brightens mine:). He is the sunshine in my life today!
Tomorrow I get to sub the 11 year old boys primary class.  Taylor will be in it, so it will be fun.  I just hope I have enough energy.  I tire so easily anymore.  I feel like I have entered the final frontier in so many ways.
Well, I just had to blog a little.  It helps to write a note and send it out to cyberspace.  It is funny that it helps me to calm my worries.  Good Night!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh, I hope you are OK. Grandchildren can bring such joy into our lives. Teaching the 11 year old class could be a challenge.
You will be in my prayers and blessings for you!