Monday, March 24, 2014

Tumbling Tumbleweeds!

Good day!  It is here.  And I have my visiting teaching done, so that is good.  And I was able to help Liz get things sorted out for apartment hunting and applications.  And now I need a nap.  I am a little discouraged with how tired I seem to get with so little energy put forth.  Sigh!
I am grateful for this lovely home where I can take a rest from things.  One of the ladies I visit teach has such a large home and a large studio/craft room over her garage.  Just sitting there makes me think how much vacuuming she must have to do, and I get tired thinking about it:)  I guess I have gotten used to my relatively small home, and I like that I can keep it fairly clean without too much work.  The outside is another story however!  There is always yard work.  I mentioned that Mel and Taylor burned weeds the other day....and there are still more to burn.  They didn't even get to the front yard!  I would take a picture but it is a little embarrassing.  Although I could borrow a picture from my neighbor's FB page so you could get an idea.  They get the tumbleweeds about as much as we do!
My neighbor's front yard from a week ago
 When we first moved out here we couldn't believe the wind.  And then we built a fence...and we couldn't believe the tumbleweeds.  Our front porch is pretty protected, so we don't get the weeds quite as bad as our neighbor....but almost!
Well, I am running out of brain power.  I feel like I need a power nap.  So HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!  I'm still pulling for you!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh gosh I am getting tired and need a nap. I hate the thought of the spring work that will need to be done soon.
Those are alot of tumbleweeds; I am happy we don't have any near here.
Love this one and blessings to you!