Friday, April 11, 2014

A Day of Leisure :)

Good morning!  I am planning a day of fun today.  I have a favorite swimming hole nearby....up in Crouch.  It's a hot springs swimming pool, I know I have mentioned it before.  Anyway, it seems like a good destination...and I can get my swimming in.  I think I have Kim convinced to go up there with me.  So it should be a good day.
And it really is spring!  I saw my first snake yesterday...on my front porch.  Luckily it was only a few inches long.  But I hope we don't get any more.  They haven't been a problem so far.

I am also going to go by the little art store in Boise and pick up some paint colors.  I hope they have them.  Otherwise I will order them online...things with exotic names like quinacridone violet and anthriquinone red.  They are for my color mixing chart.  I really like this chart.  It is helpful to remember what colors even look like.  Although I should have no trouble with Prussian blue for awhile.  Yeah, I got it on my hands yesterday, and although I got most of it off, there is still a spot under my left middle fingernail.  I suppose it will be there til the skin and nail wear off:)  Oh the joys of oil paint.  Actually I love oil paint.  It is so forgiving!  Nothing like watercolor that laughs at you when you put the wrong color down.
Well, I hope the day is lovely and joyous for ya'll out in cyberspace today.  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!  Melody

No comments: