Friday, April 4, 2014

Blue Skies Smiling at Me

Good day!  We just had our lunch at the lovely Subway in Baker City.  It is 11:20 here since it is Pacific time. But our body clocks think it is 12:20. It's always kind of amazing to me how sensitive our bodies are to time. 
I am excited to be traveling. I must have a strong explorer instinct because I love to travel. Right now we are driving through the middle of a wide valley. In the distance I can see snow on the mountains. Even though this part of Oregon is dry and pretty much high desert, it is still beautiful. The sage brush is pretty green and with the dark blue mountains, white snow capped peaks, and brilliant blue sky decorated with white and gray cumulus clouds, it is a scene for future landscape painting!
We will probably reach my dad's about time for Red Robin if we don't stop too much. I would like to stop in Portland at an art supply store though so we may not make it til later. 
I hope your day is a happy one out in cyberspace today. HAVVVVGW!!!!  Melody

No comments: