Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Chicks and Ducks and Geese Better Scurry!

Hola!  I just got back home from a long day at school.  I had a doctor's appointment to begin my day.  It went well.  The doctor is quite pleased with my blood sugars.  And he seemed pleased that I am trying to lose weight.  All good.
Then I had a lovely lunch with Kim and solved most of the world's problems.  Funny how easy it is to solve everyone else's problems.  Much harder to solve your own!
Then I had a few good hours of painting and got some good pointers on my homework.  I really do think I am learning so much in that class!  I got back my midterm portfolio with good grades on everything and some helpful suggestions on how to make things better.
Then I went swimming with my sister Joy and we solved the rest of the world's problems as we swam back and forth, back and forth.  My knee is complaining tonight that I should have stopped a little sooner.  But I am ignoring it.
When I got home I saw a field of lovely birds across the street.



There were lots of white geese, Canadian geese, and ducks and other waterfowl all eating the leftovers from the cornfield.  It was really noisy...not just with honking and quacking, but also a kind of humming sound they were making as they ate.  I didn't know they did that.  It sounded a little like a beehive.  Anyway, it was a lovely moment of time, and I thanked Father once again for the joy it is to live here on this beautiful earth!  I am so blessed!
Well, I just thought I would write a short post before Mel gets home from work.  He is working long hours lately, which is a good sign.  The business is getting busier again!  That is always good.  So I hope things are loverly out in cyberspace this evening.  Take care and remember to count your blessings!!!!  And HAVVVVVVVVGE!!!!!  Melody
P.S.  I almost forgot....Happy April Fool's Day!  I don't think I even got fooled once today.  Pretty amazing!

No comments: