Monday, April 21, 2014

Floating On By (In my hot air balloon!)

Good day to you!  I am trying to have one.  I guess it will become one if I can keep a good attitude.  I don't like getting my email hacked though.  I had bunches of returned emails, that I didn't send this morning.  So if you got one that did send...I am sorry.  I changed my password so hopefully that is over.  Trouble with doing that is I quickly forget the new password.  Yes, I write them down and hide them....but then there is a bit of a problem with that if I can't remember my hiding place.  Yep, it's getting bad!  And so that is why I am having to keep a good attitude today...otherwise I might actually believe I am getting old!  Taylor likes to remind me I am old.  And of course at 11 years old, even 20 seems old.  He was pretty cute the other day though.  We were swimming, and I said something about how fat I was and how embarrassed I felt.  He said, "Grandma, you're not fat!   You're just overweight!"  Ha, ha!  Such a diplomat!
So today I need to just chill.  I think I started out too worked up and that adrenaline starts pumping through my veins and it is hard to calm down.  But I can calm myself.  I like to tell myself stories of all the good things that have happened...instead of the bad.  It does help to calm my nerves.  And listening to conference.  I have been listening as I run around town.
Well, I am obviously full of hot air today.  I hope things are good in your corner of cyberspace!  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!  Melody

No comments: