Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Thoughts!

Good lovely beautiful morning!  Things seem so much better with enough sleep!  And I woke up with a song in my head.  So I looked up the lyrics and I love them!  I had forgotten some of them.
I can see clearly now the rain is gone.
I can see all obstacles in my way.
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind.
It's gonna be a bright (bright)
bright (bright) sunshiny day.
It's gonna be a bright (bright)
bright (bright) sunshiny day.

Oh, yes I can make it now the pain is gone.
All of the bad feelings have disappeared.
Here is that rainbow I've been praying for.
It's gonna be a bright (bright)
bright (bright) sunshiny day.

(ooh...) Look all around, there's nothing but blue skies.
Look straight ahead, there's nothing but blue skies.

I can see clearly now the rain is gone.
I can see all obstacles in my way.
Here is that rainbow I've been praying for.
It's gonna be a bright (bright)
bright (bright) sunshiny day.
It's gonna be a bright (bright)
bright (bright) sunshiny day.
It's going to be a bright (bright)
bright (bright) sunshiny day.
Yeah, hey, it's gonna be a bright (bright) bright (bright)
sunshiny day.
Anyway, it is going to be a bright sunshiny day.  And we will be home in a few hours.  That's good.  I have plenty to keep me busy!  Mostly I need to buy a canvas and put a coat of gesso on it by tonight so it will be dry by tomorrow's class. And there is always laundry;)
I listened to Elder Nelson's talk before sleep last night.  I like what he said about truth...and showing one's faith in Jesus Christ.  I have always admired him.  But I had no idea he had a daughter that died from cancer.  I was glad he shared a little of her faith. I have been amazed by the faith of many of the children I have known who suffered with cancer. They are a testimony to me of Christ's love for children.  I know my sweet Tommy has a very personal relationship with the Savior.
Well, here's a happy wish for all who read this today!
May God give you...
  • For every storm, a rainbow,
    For every tear, a smile,
    For every care, a promise,
    And a blessing in each trial.
    For every problem life sends,
    A faithful friend to share,
    For every sigh, a sweet song,
    And an answer for each prayer.  HAVVVVVGW!!!!  Melody

No comments: