Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Improving the Shining Moments

Good afternoon!  I am home from school, so it is probably evening. :)  It was a good day for painting.  I think I was able to solve a few of the problems in my painting.  And I can tell I am doing better.  I threw away a painting this morning that I did a couple of years ago.  I couldn't believe how bad it was! Seriously!!  I know I have learned a lot about painting since then, so it is a good thing.
I am pretty tired tonight.  I did take a short nap before school this morning, which helped.  But I seriously need to do my sleeping at night.  So I guess I will get some medicine and make it a priority.  It seems so silly.  I sure never had any trouble sleeping when I was younger!  But then a lot was different when I was younger.  So I guess I will just have to adjust.  Yeah, right!
So I hope all is happy in cyberspace this evening.  I like to think of cyberspace as somewhere out in real space...with pretty stars and planets:)  Funny, I know.  I guess it is all in the words.  They should call it connective world, or cool, digital, amazing, magical somewhere.  Oh well.  Take care out there!!!  And HAVVVVVVVGN!!!  Melody

No comments: