Thursday, April 24, 2014

Looking Forward

Good morning!  It still is morning here.  And I have accomplished a lot!  Ha, ha!  I do keep busy, but I often feel like I haven't done much for all of my busy-ness.  I did get our temple clothes washed and ready for this evening.  And I painted the final strokes on my painting that is due today.  I am not too fond of this painting, but I think it did get me to use color more, which was our teacher's objective.  Other than that I have just done dishes and laundry.  Oh, and fiddled with a photo I took a couple of days ago.  I saw this amazing cloud all lighted up on the horizon as I was driving home, but the photo didn't capture the colors or the brilliance of the actual event.  So I tweaked it a little to include in here.  It really was much more beautiful.  The sky was mostly a huge rain cloud, and then this one white cloud in the distance...like a promise of blue skies in the future.  I love the symbolism:)
We have been getting a lot of rain and beautiful clouds.  I wish I had time to paint some clouds.  Maybe in three weeks when school is over.  I think it will be nice to be done for a while.  I keep thinking up things to do.  Maybe it would be fun to vacation a little.  Mel probably can't get away though.  So I would have to drag along a daughter or a sister or a grandchild.  We shall see.  I don't like traveling without Mel much.  Although, I am going to Women's conference next week with most of my daughters.  Sorry Julie!  I wish Oklahoma wasn't so far away!  I am only going for Friday.  Kim and Liz and I are leaving after I am done with classes on Thursday.  Michelle and Amy are leaving Wednesday and will save us a place:)  It should be lots of fun.  And I think I can probably do one day.  Especially if I just stay put and listen to things in one spot instead of trying to catch everything on campus.  It is a big campus!!!  They do have shuttles to most of the major areas, so it isn't as bad as it sounds.  And it is so fun to be together with my daughters!
Well, I guess I had better get going.  I have class and then I am meeting Mel at the temple.  I hope all is well in cyberspace!  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVGW!!!  Melody


No comments: