Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday....Again!!!!

Good windy, blustery day!  It is really blowing here...as it does most of the year it seems.  I kind of like the sound of the wind blowing, but it is terrible on hairdos.  I am planning on visiting teaching today.  But we may not be able to catch anyone home.  Jodell called and we may be able to see one of our sisters....who isn't answering her phone:)  We will go see, as Jodell leaves on Friday for the rest of the month.  I may end up a lone visiting teacher.
I have been painting on my color mixing chart this morning.  It is kind of a nice project.  I enjoy mixing the paints, although it is slow work.  I have half and a few more rows done now.  I am going to work on it later too. I am supposed to bring it into class tomorrow, so he knows I am doing something.  I guess he doesn't want us hurrying this one.
Well, I hope today brings joy and gladness.  I am feeling pretty good here.  Painting does that!  HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!  Melody

No comments: