Thursday, April 10, 2014

Organizing the Jumble

Guten Tag!  Another bright and shiny day is already underway here.  I was a little tired when I first got up, but now I feel energized and ready to run.  I like this feeling!  I hope it lasts.  I have visiting teachers arriving here soon, then class, and then swimming with my sister.
I am kind of excited to paint today.  And worried too.  I have been trying to figure out how to paint an arm so that it looks right.  The way I had it on Tuesday was not right, but I couldn't figure out what I had done wrong.  My mind has been working on that problem for a couple of days now, so I hope it has it figured out.  It is nice when I don't have to consciously figure things out.  But I kind of think I will have to take a few trips back and forth between the models and my painting today to figure out proportions and positions.
So you probably are wondering...is that all she thinks about?  Paint and brushes and canvases and problems of proportion?  Well, sometimes that is true.  It is a good distraction from the things in my life that are troublesome.  It seems there is always something or someone to be concerned about.  And I am so good at worrying.  So it is nice to have this occupation in my life that is all consuming at times.  And it also helps to blog.  I am not sure why that is helpful, I just know that when I don't, I get all jumbly in my head.  So maybe it just helps me to organize my thoughts.
Anyhoo, I hope for peace on earth and good will toward all men, and that life is fair and fun in your part of cyberspace today.  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!  Melody

No comments: