Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Painting to the Beatles

Good day!  It is here.  I have been painting and it is turning out kind of nice for a change.  I have been following some of the suggestions my teacher gave me yesterday, and it seems to be coming together.  So that makes me feel really good.  Here it is.

I changed the shadow on this

I changed this after I took the picture above:)






















So for the rest of today I think I am going to go get Taylor and go for a swim.  It is so fun to take him.  He loves that he is learning to swim better, and he really loves it.  He can hardly keep his mouth closed for smiling and laughing so much.  Which makes me happy too.
Then I think tonight we are going to the temple...if Mel can.  He had a machine break down this morning, and I know that will set them back while he tries to fix it.  He usually can, but occasionally he has to bring in the technician from one of the big companies.  I am going to meet him for lunch on my way to get Taylor, so I will find out then.
Anyway, I hope things are going well in cyberspace today.  While I have been painting I have been listening to my itunes and the Beatles Revolver album came on just a few songs ago.  It makes me smile to remember those times that each song reminds me of from high school.  I think I will be humming Beatles songs for the rest of the day!  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!  Melody

No comments: