Saturday, April 19, 2014

Special Day (Saturday Is)

Our son in law working hard!



Good merry morning!  I am here at Mel's shop. He is working and I made copies of music for choir for tomorrow. I thought we could just use hymn books but the choir members wanted to see the real music. Luckily it's a Sally DeFord arrangement and I can make copies legally. And I am thankful for people who can read music:)
So have I ever taken pictures of the shop?  Here are a few. It has grown since Mel moved downtown.
We are getting things done today. Lots of running around. And I suppose I should do something for Easter. But I probably will let the other grandmas do the dinner this year. I just don't have the energy!
So I hope all is going well in cyberspace today. Things are definitely hopping around here!!  Pun intended!  Hippity hoppity Easter's on its way!!!  HAVVVVGW!!!! Melody

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I just couldn't resist stopping by to see how you are doing. It looks like you are having fun; I think.
I will be back soon to read your posts.
Wishing you a very Happy Easter Day.
Blessings and hugs!

singing/granny said...

Good to hear from you! Have a most wonderful Easter!