Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday

Good Sabbath!  It's been a good Sunday, although we were unable to get Conference.  However we were able to watch all of Saturdays sessions on The Mormon channel.  So we will watch today's there also when we can get decent internet again. What an amazing time we live in!  
We spent last night at the ocean. And tonight in Burns.  Just too tired to go the last 4 hours. But this Best Western is very nice and I am glad for the rest.  I really don't like traveling on Sunday, but Mel needs to be back tomorrow for work.  And I need to prepare a canvas for Tuesday's class.  We are beginning a new painting.
The sessions of Conference we were able to watch were wonderful. I am so grateful for inspired leaders!  I hope life is good in cyberspace this evening.  I'm pulling for you!  HAVVVVGW!  Melody

No comments: