Thursday, April 3, 2014

Transitions

Good merry evening!  Life continues to be great for the most part. I even learned some new stuff today!  I went into class a little early and found my teacher there painting. I was able to talk to him some more about my painting which was good. I was kind of in the dark about transitions...what it meant and how to do it. So he showed me on his own painting what he meant and then on mine. Then he showed me how to do it on his painting. I am always amazed at what a good teacher he is. Now I just need to practice what I learned. It is one thing to see things done and a whole new thing to actually do them. 
I came home to find out Mel needs to look at a machine in Oregon this weekend. So we will get to visit my dad. I am excited. He lives too far away!  Or we do I guess. Anyway it will be a quick getaway. And hopefully we can catch  conference on radio or internet. I am really looking forward to it.  You can watch it at LDS.org if you would like. It is on at 10 am and 2 pm Saturday and Sunday. Many of the church leaders will speak. You can learn a lot!
Well I guess that is the latest from this side. Take care and be happy!  I'm pulling for you!!!!!  HAVVVVVGN!!!!!  Melody

No comments: