Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wednesday's Adventures

Hola!  I am home after a busy fun day. I picked up Taylor and he went with Jodell and I visiting teaching. He was pretty cute...always curious and charming. He would interject his own opinion at interesting times in our conversation. Later he told me his mom had told him he should keep quiet unless he could count to three first, and that he should not change the subject if he did say something.  I guess he took her advice because he was perfectly well behaved. 
After our visits I took him swimming with me at the Y again. He was determined to pass the swimming test so he could go down the water slide. He had to jump in and swim 12 yards. Just a couple of weeks ago he tried it and he almost drowned. So I was quite proud of his second attempt. He dove in bravely and did a pretty good belly flop. Then his arms started pumping and his legs kicking and somehow he made it down the lane, a little exhausted, but so proud of himself!  Talk about a big smile!! He was definitely grinning ear to ear!!!
So then he had to immediately climb to the top of the water slide and I waited for him at the bottom. He did great!  So he went down a few more times until it was time to go. He has really enjoyed our swimming escapades, but I think he will be even more excited to go now that he can use the water slide. So that is good. It will keep me exercising. 
So all in all it was a great day. And now Mel and I are watching the third episode of Winds of War. It's a nice way to end the day. Hope all is well in cyberspace!  HAVVVGE!!!!!  Melody

No comments: