Saturday, May 10, 2014

Good Day.....SUNSHINE!!!!!

Good morning!  I am feeling so much better this morning.  Last night I was ready to throw in the towel on painting.  But today it doesn't seem so hopeless.  I think I get a little pushed when things are due.  And I hate feeling pushed!  I wiped off the face last night so that I can start again on Monday.  It will be fine...or not.
So today is Saturday, and it is my day to cook dinner.  But it will be simple.  I am just heating up a ham, boiling potatoes, and chopping a salad.  And no one is coming until 3.  It gives me a little time to clean up around here.  And to take my time.  I find if I take my time I can enjoy everything.  And I really want to enjoy my time with family.  I think I have a different attitude now...like there are no guarantees about how long I get to be here, so it makes me want to enjoy these precious people in my life.
I found this picture of me and three of my daughters...my three oldest...from left to right, me(ha, ha!  In case you mixed me up with my daughters!), Amy, Kim, and Michelle.
 It was taken in 2009 I think, at Women's Conference.  I will have to search for a photo of me and all of my daughters.  Here we go.
And how about a family photo?

Well, that was fun.  I hope today is a good day for you where ever you are out in cyberspace today.  HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!  I'm still pulling for you!!!!!!  Melody


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

What a lovely family you have. I do believe in enjoying precious moments with your family is so important.
Blessings for you all!