Friday, May 30, 2014

Lost in Dreams

Good morning!  I woke up with a dream still in my memory this morning.  It was kind of funny!  Some dear old friends came for a visit.  That part was nice.  But then Max had 12 puppies right in the middle of everything.  And they weren't tiny or helpless!  They were running everywhere.  And all of a sudden our kids were too....back to the ages of pre-teens.  It was real chaos.  And it made me remember.   And so this morning I am grateful that those kids are grown and don't live here anymore.  I do miss them, but definitely not the chaos!  It was such a vivid dream!  I even remember the needle work I was doing:)  Can you imagine....needlework in the midst of all of the kids and puppies, unmade beds, lost treasure and the whole thing.  I am glad I woke up!!!!!!!!!!
So I am off to visit teach.  I hope today finds you cheerful.  HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

wow, I think I would have woke up very stressed. I too am happy to have quiet moments.
Blessings and hugs!