Thursday, May 22, 2014

Short and Sweet

Good evening!  I saw my doctor today.  He is such a nice man.  I feel like he is one of those people who genuinely cares about others and is doing all he can to be of service.  I am glad I have such a good doctor.  And it is nice that he thinks I am doing well.  So a good doctor's report is encouraging.
I also met with our accountant again today...Mel and I and our bookkeeper too.  We are working hard to get the business to a more professional level of financial stability.  It is all good.
But tonight I am kind of exhausted.  I think mentally as well as physically.  So I think I will just wish all a good night.  I will see if I can think of good things to write about tomorrow.  Best wishes and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I am so happy you got a good report from your doctor.
A blessing for you!