Thursday, May 29, 2014

Some Fantastic Photos :)

Good evening!  I thought I would share a few photos of a couple of grandsons.  The first is of Taylor from yesterday, when he was playing with the hose.  I love these photos because it won't be long before he might feel a little self conscious about playing with a hose in his grandma's backyard.  He looks so happy and carefree!



The others are of Sebastian.  He is Kim's son...in third grade and they had a singing concert for school today.  He was not too excited about performing in front of an audience.  Can you tell?

He kept looking over shyly...kinda cute!
It was a patriotic program....all songs were about America and the freedoms we share.  It made me remember how blessed we are to live in a country where our freedoms are protected....for the most part.  I realize nothing is perfect, but it is pretty wonderful that we still enjoy freedom of religion.  That is so important to me.  Especially with all of the other craziness going on around us, it is comforting to feel like I can believe according to the dictates of my own conscious.
Well, not much more to share.  I spent most of the rest of today filing and recording stuff on Mel's computer at work.  I am trying to be a good worker bee:)  Take care out there in cyberspace!!!  I am still pulling for you!!!  Have a most pleasant and peaceful night!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Those are some sweet pictures of your grandsons. You are very blessed to have them close so you can enjoy moments with them. I do wish I had more of my grandchildren near by. However, if they were all around here; I would be exhausted more than I already am.
Blessings!