Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Sweet memories from today

It's late but I wanted to record something Taylor said to me today. He and Alex came over for the afternoon because Liz had some errands to run.  Taylor played a long time in the sprinkler. Then he spent about an hour working on a very big and magnificent sand castle.  He had me walk out through the sprinklers to see his creation. I was impressed. It brought to mind many sand creations from my past.  I told him how much I liked it.  And he said, "Grandma, I think it's good my folks are so busy because I get to come here and play with you. And it's my favorite place to be!"  That made my day.  He is such a sweet boy.  I really do feel like I am blessed...like the scripture says, "My cup runneth o'er."
So good night!  Pleasant dreams!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Very sweet! Hugs for that boy~