Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Foxy Good morning!

Good morning!  I thought it might be fun to share a few photos from our entertaining evening last night.  The funny thing is, when I told Taylor we had foxes down the hill, he was a little scared and definitely did not want to see them.  So when we drove down the hill last night to see them, it was fun when he got very excited and wanted to use my iphone to take some pictures.  Here are a few of them.  He kept taking them...and even a video I will try to upload on here.  He was sending these to his mom via text messaging.  What a world!!!
This is how they look from a distance.

Taylor loved the reflection in the eyes!

There used to be a third one, but we only saw these two.




Anyway, that is life in the country.  I will miss this if we ever move back into the big city:)  Have a lovely day.  I think mine might be a little busy with Taylor here.  And that is a good thing!  HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I loved the fox pictures. I am sure your sweet grandson loved this.
Blessings!