Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Little Twist to the Day

Hola!  I guess I need to write a bit about my day.  It certainly did not go as planned.  Instead of house cleaning, it has been a day of house messing up.  I got a call this morning that my daughter Liz needed some help.  So I helped her out with watching her kids.  I don't mind at all.  They are good boys and we have fun together.  And I guess I have learned to roll with the punches.
As I am sitting here, Alex has decided to join me and paint a little.  He found a big brush...which he keeps saying over and over...."big brush!"  He is two and kind of a handful, but he is so cute that it is lots of fun.  I don't have the energy I used to have though.  I can remember not getting tired until four or five.  Even then I was ready for more adventure if Mel was up for a ride or a swim.  Now I can't keep up.  So I don't try.  I just try to keep major accidents from happening:)  I figure that house work waits...kids do not.  Anyway, here is a cute picture of Alex.
I have lots of pictures on here of Taylor.  He is with me a lot.  We've had a good visit today.  I think he has matured a lot in the last year.  He has lots of questions about....everything!!!  I am glad he confides in me.  I hope I can be there for him for a long while yet.
Well, I guess I needed to write.  I had planned to attend the temple this evening.  I guess we'll go another night.  Mel will go without me, as he is trying to keep his attendance up.  I think it's good.  So gute nacht!  I hope things are going well in cyberspace this evening.  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

What a sweet picture of that little one. I have had my daughter her for a little while with her 5 children and I am really tired by the end of the day.
Blessings and hugs for you!