Monday, June 9, 2014

All around the carpenter's bench....

Happy day!  It is turning out to be one here.  I have been doing a little office work for Mel today and running around about various things.  Now I am home again and realizing that this really is the nicest place to be.  I guess I knew that starting out today.
I am kind of excited because I got a confirmation that my easel will be here in about 7 days.  Yay!!!  Do you wanna see it?  Here's a photo from the internet.
 I think it will be really nice.  I'm sure I will paint so much better :)  Well, that is a nice hope.  I guess for most of my stuff I have used easels at school....at least to begin.  Or the paintings were small.  My table easel is good for small works. But now I am thinking I will have to rearrange things in here to fit a real easel.  It is good incentive.  I cleaned out my studio and organized things in December or January, but it needs it again.  I am definitely not a naturally organized person.  But I work at it.  So I have boxes and drawers for everything.  The biggest problem I have is throwing things away.  Or giving them away.  I think I will have to do better at that.  I'm sure a lot of these supplies would be loved by a grandchild....or three.  And I doubt I will ever do some of this stuff again...like printmaking.  I liked it well enough, but I don't have the necessary equipment, and well...I'd rather paint.
So now I am going to rest a little.  I hope your day is going well.  Have a most amazing and awesome day:)  Remember I am pulling for you!!!!!!!!!!  And HAVVVVVVVGFHE!!!!!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I love it when you order something that you are excited to get. Have fun with that Easel.
Blessings!