Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Cherries Jubilee

Good evening!  I am taking a break.  Mel picked the cherries from our very tiny cherry tree.  It is 5 quarts of cherries...almost.  I am just in a dilemma about what to do with them.  I hate to bottle them and ruin their very sweet yummy-ness.  But it is more than we can eat before they go bad.  So maybe I will freeze them...at least some of them...such decisions!!!  I did make a lovely cherry pie from some tart cherries that Jodell and Bob gave us.  So it really is the beginning of harvest already.
This morning we went to the temple.  It was nice to go during the day.  So often we go in the evening, and we are both so tired.  So this may become what we do.  I love going.
I did paint a little today.  Just a few strokes to fix the hairline on the lady's forehead....and to make her seem like she is more normal.  It's funny how a little missed stroke here or there can make such a difference.  Next I will start on the hand of the little boy.  I am thinking it will take some skill, so I wanted to wait until I could do it early in the day.  I also had an idea that I may begin a picture about the woman who touched the hem of the Savior's robe.  It could be kind of fun.
Well, I guess I will get on with my evening full of cherries.  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVwonderful night!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Melody

No comments: