Sunday, June 8, 2014

Chillin'

So I am sitting in the foyer of our church...waiting for Mel:). He had a family history meeting at the same time as our ward choir practice, so we came together.  And I really don't mind waiting. The couch is soft and I have my iPhone so all is good. 
I am kind of excited. Yesterday I was online looking at art easels. I don't have a proper easel, so it has been on my wish list for a while. Anyway I found one I really like and told Mel about it. He said to go ahead and order it!  So I did, along with 5 new paint brushes. It is really exciting to me. Every time I think of it I smile. I'm not sure when it will arrive. It is a Best easel ...a classic dulce original.... made back east from red oak.  It will be a very welcome addition to my little studio. Right now I only have a table easel and a flimsy portable easel that tends to move at the most inopportune times. Anyway....
Well Mel's meeting ended and now we are home. I am glad. I am pretty done for today. Choir is kind of a workout. I enjoy Sunday evenings just chillin' here at home. I hope life is good where ever you may be tonight in cyberspace. Have a great evening!!!!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

It sounds like you had a good Sabbath day. I can imagine that Choir Practice can be a workout.
Blessings!